Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi guys!

Hey Y'all,

Good thing Travis reminded me to blog or I would have never came back! No, really though Kali and I have been very busy for the past while with going out and having fun, fighting off men, and planning the next leg of our trip, oh yeah and we have school but that is not really taking that much time!!!! 
So here is what we have planned for the next leg, since I'm sure you don't want to hear about all the boring stuff we have been up to (like huge city wide music festivals). We booked a hostel in Madrid named MAD where we will stay the 27th and 28th of this month, yes we leave on Thursday night for Madrid!!!! Then we take a quick train to Barcelona where we spend 4 nights a well acclaimed hostel named Mambo Tango. We booked both on hostelworld.com so feel free to check up on the places (mom's and dad's) to make sure you guys think they look good. 
I must say Kali and I are ready to move on from here. We have gone through a lot, seen a lot and laughed a lot but everything comes to an end. We love Paris it is such a great city to visit and experience. I agree with most people now when they say "Paris would be better with out the Parisians". They are ok but I don't think anyone can compare to Texans, I hope some other city will change my mind though. 
This week we have a 5 page paper to write and an oral presentation for our art class and for French we just finished the 3 test series we were meant to take and now only have one day left of that class. For art we start presentations tomorrow and we (Kali and I) are making our presentations on Thursday (the last day of class). I am writing my paper over a painting at the Louvre that I love The young Martyr (the one that Kali and I both found to show each other, previously posted) and Kali's paper is over Murder of Agamemnon. 
By the way everyone since we leave on Thursday night we are shipping our phones on Wed so whoever wants to talk by phone needs to do it soon!!!!
I'm taking my computer with me the whole time so hopefully we will be able to blog sometimes and email.

Love Savannah

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yes! Schools out forvever!~! Now is the time for fun....careful fun. You and Kali are going to see much more and enjoy the rest of the trip. I am glad everthing has worked out for the bags to be shipped. Now enjoy yourselves.

Love you!

Unknown said...

I have checked the hostels you are going to in Spain, they look cool, especially the Barcelona one in the middle of it all. have a great and safe time.
Love you

Anjuli said...

Have a great time! Make sure you see the Reina Sofia museum in Madrid. The Prado is beautiful, but not much modern stuff. Barcelona is AMAZING! Eat lots of food. Also, remember that in Spain a bathroom is "aseo" not "bano". That really screwed me up. :)